Conduct & Discipline:
1. Students are responsible (to the college authority) for their behavior, both inside & outside the College.
2. Students should maintain silence in the classes, library, reading room & in the corridors when lectures are in session.
3. Students should make every effort to take care of the college hostel & hospital property & help in maintaining them. They should not write graphitis on the walls or the blackboard nor scribble on tables & furnitures.
4. Any willful damage done to the property of the college hostel & hospital will be dealt with as a breach of discipline.
5. If a student is required to get leave from the college or hospital in the middle of the day for an emergency, the student must get the sanction from the class teacher/supervisor & a letter must be produced from the parent or guardian.
6. When a student wants to withdraw from the college, his/her parents or guardians should intimate this in writing giving the reason for it.
7. Students are required to abide by the rules & regulations laid down by the college and hostel authority.
8. Violation of the rules shall attract disciplinary action according to the discretion of the college authorities & if necessary, expulsion from the college may be considered depending upon the seriousness of the violation.
9. Students are required to maintain the ethical & professional behavior laid down by the college, hospital & community premises
10. Rules are subject to addition or alteration.
11. Parents/guardians must meet the principal as and when called for.
12. Students are not permitted to use mobile phones while on class or on duty.
13. Parents and guardians are required to furnish their specimen signature in the presence of the class teacher, at the beginning of every academic year. These signatures are required for verification as & when required.
14. Hostel occupancy is compulsory. Hostel Rules & Regulations will be detailed at the time of allotment of hostel seat.
15. All decisions taken by the college authority are final & binding.