ACTIVITIES OF ARYA NURSING COLLEGE & ARYA SCHOOL OF NURSING (2019)
ACADEMIC ACHIEVEMENTS FOR 2019:
UNIVERSITY (SSUHS) EXAMINATION RESULTS 2019:
|A. 4th Year B.Sc Nursing
||9th Rank: Ms.Parismita Buragohain
|B. 3rd Year B.Sc Nursing
||10th Rank: Ms. Sukanya Borah
|C. 2nd Year post Basic B.Sc Nursing
||1st rank: Daribha Mawthoh
||3rd rank: Nijara Medhi
||4th rank: Pooja Kumari Kurmi
||6th rank: Khamti Mawlong
||8th rank: Halmina Khatun
||10th rank: Glorinda Pasi
|D. 1st Year Post Basic B.Sc nursing
||5th rank: L.Kaini
- 7th March to 5th April 2019 : Different batches of students were taken for field visit by our faculties in different areas like Water plant, Panbazar, SOS vill azara, Akhshay Patra, Amingaon , Blood Bank Arya Hospital, Blind school, Basishtha, Old age home, Kahilipara, Deaf and Dumb school, Kahilipara
- 8th March 2019 – Awareness on occupational health and first aid management conducted by a group of students and faculty at FENA company, Nij Sindurighopa.
- 30th March 2019: One day visit to LGBRIMH, Tezpur by 3rd yr B.Sc N & 2nd yr PBBSc N with faculty.
- 30th March 2019: Organized school health programme by ANM students along with teachers at Hajo, Kamrup.
- 10th March 2019: 1st yr PBBSC N students participated in Pulse Polio immunization program with Central Railway Hospital
- 15th March 2019: School Health programme by Community Health Nursing department in collaboration with Akshyaya Patra at Tetelia L.P school, Guwahati.
- 17th May 2019: One day visit to LGBRIMH, Tezpur by 2nd yr GNM students with faculty.
- 8th November 2019: Organized School Health programme and health assessment camp by Community Health Nursing department along with students at Dhirenpara Sishu Vidyalaya.
- 1st December 2019: Teachers and students observed WORLD AIDS Day in collaboration with Bezera CHC by organizing rally and awareness program at Bezera, Kamrup (R).
CO & EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
- 11th January 2019: Bodhi Health Education (NGO) in association with Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council organized award ceremony in Khanapara, Guwahati and awarded 3 (three) B.Sc N, 01 (one) PBBSc.N and 01 (one) GNM student of ANC/ ASON among top 20 student excellence award 2018-19.
- 26th January 2019: Celebrated Republic Day by hoisting the National Flag by the Principal followed by few patriotic song and dance performed by students. Inauguration of wall magazine “In Search of Talent” and “Award against cleanest room of the hostel” was special attraction.
- 6th February 2019: Final yr B.Sc & PBBSc N organized workshop on the theme “Battling the fear of Cancer”. Eminent resource persons namely Dr Ganesh Das ( Oncology Surgeon), Mrs Kasturi Dutta ( Matron, Railway Hospital), Dr ( Mrs Lukima Saikia Borgohain ( Lecturer, RNC) delivered their lectures on specific topics with many lively experiences.
- 6th February 2019: Saraswati Puja was celebrated.
- 10th to 12th May 2019: 15th students with two faculty attended SNA/TNAI conference at Silchar. Total 11 prizes in various competitions won by students and 3 prizes by faculty.
- 12th May 2019: Celebrated International Nurses’ Day with quiz and poster competition among the students
- On 5th June 2019: World Environment Day was celebrated with plantation, at campus and awareness program on “Air pollution” at Hatibahthan High School, Sualkuchi in collaboration of Akshaya Patra.
- 21st June 2019: Students and faculties participated International Yoga Day celebration at NIPCCD, Khanapara.
- On 15th August 2019: Independence Day and Farewell for final year B.Sc N, PBBSc N, GNM and ANM were celebrated.
- 6th September 2019: TITP counselling session for Japanese language training was conducted by Jaccex , Guwahati for ANM and GNM students.
- Book exhibition: On 27th and 28th November 2019 , book exhibition was organised by Ashok publisher, which help the students to access some required books for new academic session.
PLACEMENT DRIVE 2019
- 9th May 2019: Campus interview conducted by Tata Medical Centre, Kolkata. Total 50 students (B.Sc-27, PBBSc-13, GNM-10) selected out of appeared 79.
- 3rd June 2019: Campus interview from Woodland Hospital, Kolkata was conducted. Result declared on 30th June 2019. Total 69 students selected out of appeared 69. (B.Sc-35 , PBBSC-13,GNM-18)
- 12th June 2019: Campus interview from Health Care Global (cancer care initiative) was conducted. Total 61 students (B.Sc – 32, PBBSc- 12 & GNM-17) were selected out of 74.
Faculties were deputed to attend the following workshops during this period:
- On 15th to 17th Feb 2019: Ms. Rumi Talukdar & Ms. Bandana Das participated and presented scientific paper on National conference organized by LGBRIMH, Tezpur
- On 20th Feb 2019: Ms. R. Nakhro attended workshop on palliative care at BBCI
- On 23rd Feb 2019:: Ms. Montina & Ms. K. Dazo attended workshop on OSCE & OSPE at GNRC organized by AINE.
- On 6th & 7th March 2019: Ms. Ankita Chakraborty attended National Seminar on Diabetes at GISTM.
- 19th March 2019:: Ms. Soneswari rabha attended 3rd state level conference on Technology & nursing past, present & Future perspectives” at RNC.
- 5th April 2019:: Ms. Shyamasree & Ms. Ritabala along with 4t yr B.Sc & 2nd yr PBBSc N students attended workshop on “Reducing maternal mortality through the active management of 3rd stage of labour” at GNRC.
- 6th April 2019:: Ms. Gomati & Ms. Neetu Sah attended 3rd National conference on “ Transforming nursing future challenges, innovation & management” at Sankar Madhab College of Nursing.
- 7th July 2019: 3rd year B.Sc Nursing students attended CME on BURN at GMCH along with two faculties and won 3rd prize in quiz competition.
- 22nd to 23rd November 2019: Ms. Priyanka Choudhury and Ms. Kherota Khundrakpani, Clinical Instructor of participated and presented scientific paper at 4th NRSI East Zone Conference organized by Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati.
- Journal Club presentations were carried out among faculties.